The Pendix is designed for premium open-top marine and fresh water aquariums. Based on the technology of Matrix, the Pendix offers the same quality features and several identical characteristics.
- Modules added by the aquarium owner
- Modules can be placed at any position within the fixture
- Passive cooling
- 20% more heat dissipation using lateral heat conducting surfaces
- Seawater resistant CNC machined anodized aluminium (DIN81249-1)
- Professional IP67 power connector system
- Ultra-flexible 3 meter long silicone cable
- 9 different 10W LED light module colours/colour temperatures available:
o SunLike Fresh 440-455 nm + 620-630 nm + 8.000 K + SunLike White with UV-A peak and increased green content
o SunLike Marine 440-455 nm + 8.000 K + SunLike White with UV-A peak and increased green content
o Warm White 4000k 180 lumens/watt - A warm white light
o Neutral White 6000K 180 lumens/watt - Neutral and natural colour reproduction
o Ultra white 8000K 180 lumens/watt - Cool white “daylight”
o Ultra Blue Red White 440-455 nm + 620-630 nm + 8.000 K - 110 lumens/watt - Brilliant white-blue light with increased red content
o Ultra Blue White 1:1 440-455 nm + 8.000 K - 100 lumens/watt - Brilliant blue-white light
o Ultra Blue White 3:1 440-455 nm + 8.000 K - 70 lumens/watt - Brilliant blue-white light
o Royal Blue 440-455nm - creates outstanding fluorescence effects
- Up to 72 LED modules
- Any desired lighting length (from 40 to 300 cm)
- Various mounting/suspension options
- A fully equipped pendix300 accommodates a maximum of 72 LED modules and thus achieves a maximum of 720 watts.
- A variety of mounting options:
o Suspension set – High quality wire with cable clutch
o Top-adapter set – place the Pendix directly on top of the glass edges of the aquarium
o Wall bracket set – attach the Pendix to the wall behind the aquarium
o Connecting profile set – seamlessly attach multiple Pendix fixtures together
- Optional controller - Sunrise, sunset, weather simulation programmed via the easy to use iOS/Android App.
No matter the aquarium, we have the solution!