Pet Industry News will be running a Virtual Trade Show on the Pet Industry News web site. There won’t be a physical trade show this year so it seemed the ideal opportunity to give wholesalers a way of displaying their new products for a very small price. We want the show to be launched on 1st October 2019 so please get your booking in early.
The presentation of the show will be:
From the PIN home page (www.petnews.com.au) There will be a registration desk where you click and it will take you to the floor plan or show catalogue which will display exhibitors logo’s and company name that will link to a unique page of your companies details and images. An exhibitor would supply a JPG page 800pix wide x 1200pix high. This should contain images and information about your products and/or company. Alongside this artwork there will be a column 300pix wide which will have your logo, company details and highlight up to 5 products and description. Images should be no more than 300pix wide and text maximum of 70 words each product. You also have the option of just having your products on the main artwork and keep the side column for text. This is entirely up to the exhibitor. If you have more than 5 new products to promote, then they may be display in your artwork or under your artwork.
Customers will place orders direct with the exhibitor quoting a code from the web site to obtain the special prices.
I am keeping the layout fairly simple this year to keep the exhibitor price low.
The cost will be $295.00 including GST per stand
So, what I need is:
- Artwork 800pix wide x 1200pix long supplied as a RGB JPG.
- Images 300pix wide supplied as RGB JPG + 70 words of text for each product – advise which order the images should appear.
- 200 words on your company and/or products
- If you wish to display more product and images or small price lists. This would appear after your artwork.
- Which image or text your wish to link and address of link.
- For those that are selling a service then you can populate that area with images a text.
There will be promotion of the show through email, my web site and social media. I would presume that each exhibitor would also promote the show through their own database.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0418 215 722 for an application form.
View Sample layout here