Shanghai, July 9th 2020 – Pet Fair Asia will take place in Shanghai as scheduled, 19-23 August 2020. It will be the first major international show for pet supplies to take place in 2020, benefitting from a strong restart of China’s economy and the reopening of large scale exhibitions since the end of June.
With recovered Asia but ongoing epidemic and international travel restrictions, the organizer is implementing a unique hybrid approach that will offer a seamless offline/online experience for manufacturers and buyers – a first time in the pet industry and a first step into advanced digital solutions for international business to be released later in 2020.
Starting immediately, the hybrid online/offline program already offers:
- Online Matchmaking between international manufacturers and buyers.
- Curated buyer selection from China to facilitate entry in local pet market.
- Online live/on-demand replay of international conferences.
- Online access to show daily video.
- On-site product showcase combined with virtual meetings for remote buyers.
- Hybrid stage for live/virtual presentations and seminars.
Manufacturers interested in joining the program and international buyers looking for new sourcing opportunities are invited to register on petfairasia.com or contact Yannick Verry (+86 21 61956016; firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information.